Friday, July 31, 2009

Choking, no problem

July 31, 2009

I have to leave for work in 15 minutes, so this one will be brief.

Last night Beth and I were leaving to run to Target while CJ and his buddy were playing PS3 in the basement. We asked if they would be okay for 20 minutes or so, and they said yes. My wife then jokingly asked if either one if them knew the Heimlich in case the other started choking. CJ said no, but his buddy said yes. "Well, then I guess I will have no problems", said my son. I believe that falls into the "funny but wrong" category.

Bengals training camp starts today which is exciting times for me. This is the time of the year that the Reds have turned smelly, so I need the football season to look forward to. Come October, the Bengals will start to have a foul order, so I will look to Xavier basketball for comfort. Xavier has carried me through March the past several years, and I am eternally grateful.

Until the Bengals start to break my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment