Wednesday, January 16, 2013

He might have also downloaded Fireworks.

January 16, 2012

I have a couple of quick hits for you today.  I have a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder area so I need to get to icing, pain relieving, and resting.  Blogging does not equal resting.  Video games?  Probably not resting either.  If you have a good suggestion for the pain relief part, please let me know.

News alert number one:  CJ had his first kiss.  Since this blog is intended to be an account of his/our lives and can serve as a historical reference some day, I am documenting his private matters for public awareness.  It's like a secret public diary.  Therefore, when he is showing his kids all about his first love and life as a teenager, he can know for certain that January 5, 2013 was the day he downloaded Katy Perry's song, I Kissed a Girl, off of Itunes.  I think he liked it.  Yes, he kissed and told, but I think it is okay in this case. 

They are such an adorable couple and I hope to not see that fateful break-up day anytime soon.  It is perfect-innocent dating.  They are both nice kids who enjoy each other's company and are not looking to become players.  Remember those days for yourself?  For some of us, that was kindergarten.  High school was never like that for me.  Not because I was a player in high school, but because I was way awkward in high school.  Thank goodness my father did not have a blog.

The other bit of "news" is really a cute story from last night at The CVS.  A youngster around nine or ten years old came into the store to buy a couple things for his mom who was in the car with the flu.  He needed mechanical pencils and cole slaw.  I helped him find the pencils but was not able to fill his cole slaw request.  I did find it to be an odd combination, but I have heard far stranger.

I recommended Kroger for cole slaw, he purchased his pencils, and left the store.  Seconds later he came back into the store and requested help in finding...LYSOL.  Aaaaah.  That makes more sense.  Cute.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, first kiss. That's so sweet. And yes, he will one day be embarrassed about this posting. But further down the line he will be really pleased and proud that you cared and noticed.

    p.s. Cole Slaw = Lysol! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete