Monday, February 20, 2012

I prefer the boiling lava hot version.

February 20, 2012

We were in The Target yesterday after church for a few quick errands and to check up on my peeps.  It turned into a longer stay than expected due to some issues I needed to resolve, but I did talk my lead team member down off the ledge before I left.  I should work for SWAT.  Do they talk people off ledges or shoot them down?  Not sure.

Anyway, while we were shopping, we decided to take advantage of a "2fer" gift card offer and buy two packs of toilet paper.  I know!  Extravagant much!

So as we were talking about what people would say about us buying this bounty of toilet paper (because people will judge), CJ knew exactly what people would be saying.

"Boy, they must eat a bunch of Hot Pockets"

Here is why he came up with that. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog&feature=related

It'll destroy your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment